Does your cat, baby, or cat baby have to lie on a hard tile floor? You monster! Buy this sheepskin rug to lie on instead. It is wool, nature’s first flame retardant material, straight up from the sheep. This can be used as a hearth rug, a rug rug, a soft thing to lie on in front of the TV or fireplace. You could even read a book on it. Wrap it around you to keep warm on cold nights. Use to really get into your next Game of Thrones binge. Also doubles as clothing for the next caveman-con.
- Length: 43″
- Width Varies from 18″ – 31″
- This is from a sheep that was a Corriedale/Jacob mix, so the wool is extremely thick and soft.
- The tanned side is extremely soft, too, but in a different way.
- We raised this sheep ourselves, humanely on organic pasture.
- I will only ship this one to United States addresses from this web site. International? Please go to my etsy page. Thanks!
Thank you for looking! See you at Caveman-con. 🙂