My kid, actually. Ever wonder what it’s like to be a nine year old girl living in rural Wisconsin in 2016? Then “Zanimal” is the blog for you. She just started it a few days ago, and so far Big Z has covered the following compelling topics:
- Is our cat playing an endless game of “hot lava”?
- Some people think eating your Advent calendar chocolates make it snow.
- Taking your rabbit for a sleigh ride: does the rabbit enjoy it?
- Candy the Sheep is a sheep.
- Our family Christmas traditions.
- All about Vimpires.
- What to do about Adventure Time being cancelled.
- How did the Jangle Soapworks Open House go?
The address is zelma.sytes.net. I’m pretty sure it’s the best blog by a nine-year-old ever. (I’m not biased at all.)